Two Capitals (Россия)
Our tour line connects two Russian capitals—the old and the new ones, and passes through the places where the history of Russia has been made.
Moscow — Uglich — Vologda — Tikhvin — St.Petersburg — Pskov — Moscow
Day 1. Moscow arrival
Transfer to the hotel. Leisure. Welcome dinner.
Day 2. Moscow
Morning city tour, briefing and motorcycle pick up in the afternoon.
Day 3. Moscow - Uglich, 290 km
Leaving Moscow we ride to one of the most famous historical and religious place – Troitse-Sergiev Lavra in Sergiev Posad. It was founded in the ХIV century and until now remains one of the most important centers of the Russian Orthodox Church. Our tour goes on in the direction of Uglich, one of the most ancient Russian towns founded in 937 AD. The town is known for its typical Russian provincial architecture (mainly XIX century) and some tragic historical events dating back to the times of Ivan the Terrible…
Day 4. Uglich - Vologda, 310 km
We ride along the Volga river to Yaroslavl, where we stop for a lunch. Vologda is among the Russian cities possessing an especially valuable historical heritage. Vologda is famous for its wooden architecture and laces factory.
Day 5. Vologda - Tikhvin, 430 km
Long ride through russian province. At the end of the day you could ask live-giving icon of Tikhvin (in Tikhvin monastery) about your most intimate wishes.
Day 6. Tikhvin - Saint Petersburg, 320 km
We reach our Second Capital - "Russian Venice" - city of Peter the Great.
Day 7. Saint Petersburg
Relax and Explore. In the morning we have a city tour, afternoon is for leisure.
Day 8. Saint Petersburg - Pskov, 300 km
We start early in the morning and ride towards old Russian fortress - Pskov, founded on a border of Russia was the first town which met conquerors all its time.
Day 9. Pskov - Seliger Lake, 420 km
Long ride with some small part of gravel road, but at the end of the day you could enjoy russian banya (sauna) and our guide cook delicious russian BBQ for dinner.
Day 10. Seliger Lake - Moscow, 380 km
Ride to Moscow, motorcycle drop-off. Farewell dinner.
Day 11. Departure
If you wish, it is possible to prolong your stay in Russia, in which case it will be our pleasure to recommend you some nice places to visit.
- Motorcycle, third part liability insurance, unlimited mileage,
- (deductible depending on the model)
- Accommodation 4* hotels
- Breakfasts, lunches, dinners. Snacks and drinks during the riding days.
- Private transfers airport — hotel — airport
- Professional tour guide
- Support vehicle
- Professional mechanic
- Moscow city tour, other excursions according to the program, entrance tickets.
- Souvenirs from our company
- Personal care and assistance
What is not included
- Airtickets to/from Russia
- Meal except mentioned as included
- Personal medical insurance – compulsory
- Travel insurance – recommended
- Personal expenses
- Riding gear and helmets (can be arrange for extra price)
Price (valid for group of 5 riders or more)
- Harley-Davidson Softail Heritage 100 Anniversary, Sportster 1200 ---- 3940 USD
- Harley-Davidson Softail Fat Boy '12 ABS, Softail deluxe 2012 — 4140 USD
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide, Electra Glide Ultra Limited '14 ABS — 4510 USD
- Harley-Davidson Dyna Switchback'12 ABS, Road Glide – 4100 USD
- Single room supplement — 320 euro
- Passenger double sharing — 1570 euro
If the euro - ruble rate changes by more than 5%, the company reserves the right to recalculate the price
The tour program can be changed depending on weather conditions.